Friday, August 19, 2011

Lady M

I was heading uptown to my favorite bookstore (Kitchen Arts and Letters) when I decided to make a quick stop in at Lady M Cake Boutique. I have heard a lot of talk about their signature Mille Crepes Cakes. Today was my day to be the judge. I decided upon the "Coconut Mille Crepe" The store was packed so I opted for take out. I payed my $8 and took a seat on the curb. I have eaten a lot of cakes and confections in my day...but I have never had anything like this before. There must have been over twenty individual crepes sandwiched together with a light coconut cream filling (I would imagine a coconut diplomat cream) , topped off with toasted coconut. If you have not had a Lady M Crepe Cake you are definitely missing out. Best slice of cake I have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment