Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Matter of Taste

I just had the opportunity and pleasure of pre-screening my boss and Chef Paul Liebrandt's new documentary "A Matter of Taste" ,"A Mouthful". Let me just say one word about this film...inspiring. I left the Tribeca screening room with an overwelming sense of pride and enthusiasm. Pride for working for and with one of this countries greatest chefs, and enthusiasm for motivating me to create great desserts for him. The film was a brilliant overview of Paul's career here in NY. The documentary really goes into a great amount of detail about the passion he has for great food. The level of sophistication, refinement and finesse he shows through out the film is evident in every dish that comes out of Cortons kitchen. Below is a link to a trailer for the documentary which will air in June on HBO. http://eater.com/archives/2011/02/02/the-trailer-for-a-mouthful-the-paul-liebrandt-movie.php

No comments:

Post a Comment