Saturday, January 1, 2011

so good..


If you havent already figured it out so good magazine might possibly be the best magazine out there for pastry. I have always been a big fan since the first issue. This particular magazine comes out twice a year, and is a highly anticipated item for me. I have not purchased the most recent issue yet but I can assure you it will be bought very soon. There are a few individuals who I must congratulate for there appearances in my favorite magazine; Alex Stupak, Robert Truitt, Grant Achatz and Francisco Migoya. Well done gentleman you all set the example.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Russell

    Will see if I can subscribe through my ipad. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Elra! I'm sure you can order the subscription on your ipad you can do anything on those things.

    ReplyDelete